Product Design Lead
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage. We are looking for an excellent Product Design Lead to join the team.
What's the job:
• Join the Product Design team and work on Novidea’s various products, from vision to execution, following Novidea’s business strategy.
• Maintain processes to help the Design, R&D and Product teams rapidly build and deliver the best user experience.
• Contribute to professional design critique and suggest new and innovative design insights and retrospectives.
• Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
• Build systematic quality and consistency across product lines and participate in the overall product growth.
• Enhance and collaborate on user research, user testing and prototyping to validate design concepts and influence product vision.
• Own and extend the design system, setting general design principles, user journey concepts and various other mandated design principles
• Provide professional guidance to the team’s Product UI designers
What you have:
• A design portfolio that illustrates design functionality and reflects strong design skills and aesthetics.
• 5+ years of product design experience as a product designer; Including both UX & UI aspects, User research process and testing process.
• Experience designing successful consumer products at scale, while maintaining the agility of the product design, using Figma.
• Strong social skills and a natural empathy for both the customer and your colleagues, from Product managers, R&D, and delivery teams.
• Adept at quickly gaining a high-level understanding of an issue, while also being able to dive deep into low-level details
• Eagerness to accelerate team efficiency by improving processes and workflows
• Work in a vibrant, live, Start-up mode company
• High level of written and spoken English
• Ability to work in an office environment
• B.Des or equivalent degree
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea