About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love!
What' the job:
As an essential member of the product team, you will give guidance to an Agile team that designs, develops, and maintains Cross-Regional and Cross-Functional applications for insurance brokers and agents around the world.
You will work to design, build, launch and optimize an end-to-end insurance policy management system that delivers both customer requirements and the company’s vision and strategy.
- Create and refine user stories in collaboration with the product and development teams, converting business requirements into technical specifications, providing
- Business scenarios with real-life examples
- User journeys with attention to UX Support management on different aspects of the product, from the roadmap and releases, through to requirements and documentation
- Through your technical or market knowledge, use an evidence-based approach to consider current and future product features
- Use feedback from the product team, internal stakeholders, and customers to feed functional requirements to the development team
- Communicate the goals of the feature to the development, quality assurance teams, and stakeholders using commonly used storyboards and other tools
- Support Product Manager in management of roadmap and sprint content
What you have:
Someone who possesses a blend of technical and business abilities, as a Product Owner, you must be able to effectively capture, challenge and ultimately translate business needs into clear and concise requirements for the development teams to build from.
- Experience working as a PO / Product BA – 2-5 years
- Experience working within software development, working directly with development teams
- Experience researching and writing product requirements (user stories)
- Strong business understanding, specifically around Financials & Accounting, Workflows, Data & AI
- Experience conducting process mapping sessions
- Competence in system and data analysis
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Personality: Passionate, well-organized, a team player, willing to travel
- Ability to understand the system’s data model and interrogate data
- Have worked remotely with development teams
- Experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile environment
- UI or UX experience - providing a fully optimized solution to an end customer
- Experience working with Atlassian products, specifically Jira and Confluence
- Working with a Salesforce platform
- Good presentation skills
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea