Salesforce Delivery Implementation Lead
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows our customers to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for a Salesforce Delivery Implementation Lead who is passionate about building products that customers love!
What’s the job:
As a Salesforce Delivery Implementation Lead in Novidea, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the implementation teams
- Hands on Salesforce implementation of Novidea's products and Customer requirements
What you’ll do:
- Conduct capacity plans and utilize teams’ productivity and efficiency
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and coaching to team members, fostering their professional development
- Analyze and suggest Salesforce solution approach to business requirements
- Identify the development needs of the delivery team members and provide appropriate training and resources to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Encourage continuous learning and stay updated on Salesforce platform updates, new features, and best practices
- Take ownership of the products and deliverables produced by the Salesforce delivery team
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business analysts, and project managers to define project requirements and ensure successful delivery
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge in Salesforce and related technologies
- Participate in project steering committees and ceremonies to represent the teams and region
What you bring (experience):
- Managing a team of at least 5 people (for no less than 1 year)
- Salesforce Implementation Team management (2-3 years)
- Salesforce project management (2 years)
- Salesforce certifications - (Salesforce Administrator - a must)
- Agile project management and the breaking down of projects into manageable technical tasks.
- Sharing accurate and insightful updates with the team and/or management regarding progress and challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional level of spoken and written English, high level of spoken Hebrew.
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Very high attention to detail and ability to identify bugs or flaws.
- A creative, collaborative team player who enjoys a fast-paced agile work environment.
- Present or past time significant hands-on experience with designing/building declarative and/or Apex-driven solutions.
- Proven track record with the following Salesforce tools: Automation Tools , Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Insurance vertical knowledge (big advantage)
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us on social media for more of #lifeatNovidea