Insurance Business Analyst
About The Position
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows users to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell, and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Insurance Business Analyst to join the team.
What's The Job?
The Insurance Business Analyst is responsible for delivering rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex insurance business problems. The BA plays a key role in determining the optimal use of Novidea’s product per client, acting as a liaison between the client side and our internal implementations and development teams. This role collaborates with end users and the project staff to evaluate the system and turns business goals into technical requirements for our agile teams.
What You'll Do
- Define application problems gathered from clients and partners; evaluate procedures and processes to identify alternative workflow solutions
- Perform gap analysis via industry and platform expertise
- Control solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers
- Validate results by testing programs
- Provide references for the agile team by creating the necessary technical documentations
What You Have
- Extensive experience and understanding of the UK insurance market, specifically from a Broker/MGA point of view a must
- Foundational understanding of the policy lifecycle: quoting, underwriting, and policy administration and renewals
- Basic understanding of financial processes
- Experience working on designing and architecting Insurance Services solutions while working closely with implementation teams, using agile development techniques
- Experience with various activities across the software lifecycle, including design, documentation writing, development processes, requirements, and architecture
- Team Player attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language is essential
- Availability to be in London office 3 days per week
If You Have These, Even Better!
- Experience working with Salesforce
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea