Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
Are you a proven, quota-carrying sales performer in the InsurTech industry? Do you have the ability to develop a strategic plan that results in a growing customer base with proven customer wins? We're looking for a go-getter, team player with a strong enterprise sales acumen to join us as a Regional Sales Manager.
Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows users to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view and a powerful competitive advantage.
What's The Job?
Novidea is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to build our sales strategy that focuses on large, strategic US Insurance Brokers, MGAs, MGUs, and Wholesalers, developing and managing a sales pipeline to win new business. We have done the hard work of securing large Global customers you can use as references - Howden, Hyperion, AJ Gallagher, and Hiscox. Under the general direction of our Managing Director, this role will work cross-functionally with stakeholders across Marketing, Operations, Product, Delivery, and Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Establish new (and bring existing) enterprise relationships
- Create new opportunities and drive them at the divisional or global level with C-level executives at Brokers, MGAs, and MGUs in the US and the Americas
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions, proposal creation, contract negotiations, including legal review, and conduct executive level presentations across departments
- Win new business for Novidea and grow revenues
- Identify and support new business development activities to ensure regional goals are met
- Source RFIs/RFPs and bid proposals/pitches
- Create and execute RFP response process that wins new contracts
- Build a qualified pipeline by creating new opportunities for Novidea to sell and implement our Product
- Lead monthly Business Pipeline Meeting and weekly pipeline overview
What You Bring
- 10+ years of successful complex sales, channel, and business development experience
- 10+ years' experience with insurance technology ecosystem, including InsurTech products and system integrators
- A track record of proven and verifiable wins of $10 Million in TCV or higher
- Strong relationship building skills with C-Level players at the top 100 agencies, brokers, MGAs, and MGUs in the US
- Strong business acumen with ability to develop and manage strategic plans with partner and company executives
- Demonstrated success in growing a sales portfolio
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify and solve complex problems through a methodical and process-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Established relationships with industry enterprise customers
- Ability to conduct thorough requirements and information gathering to sell custom software solutions
If You Bring These, Even Better!
- Experience working in a startup
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
Life at Novidea
We hire people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this role is a great fit for you, even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.
Novidea is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and we are proud of and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Follow us for more of #lifeatNovidea